Burninator Updates!

Burninites!

I have been getting several questions about when you can expect the next GBS entry! The short of it is I'm not entirely sure! I have some of the biggest exams of my career coming up and I need to devote all my time to it. Fear not! I have some interviews and ideas in the pipeline but I can't guarantee when or if they'll be out in the next 8 weeks. 

---

After appearing on the SVU Cast and having some immensely satisfying interviews in 2013 I feel as if it wouldn't be fair to GBS or to you to be putting out half-hearted content so I'm going on a brief hiatus until I can a) catch up on podcasts to keep my finger on the pulse of MTG b) have enough time to devote to putting my full energy into the articles I put out! 


---

Hopefully everyone understands and with any luck I'll still try to be active on Twitter during my breaks :)

#keepBURNINATING



@Ricostravels

No comments:

Post a Comment